Monday, February 15, 2010

Sexy Hot Italian Women - Camilla Sjoberg

Sexy Hot Italian Women - Camilla Sjoberg

Sexy Hot Italian Women - Camilla Sjoberg


So this is where I typically write a long paragraph about the narrative and history of the hot mama that I am showcasing for this article before going into the nitty gritty details about the picture and why she’s just so amazingly hot. This time, I’m sorry to say that there is absolutely no information about this woman that I could find. I mean, there is a bunch of info about her, it’s just all in Italian. And I have to say that I don’t speak it. Not a word… wish I did. I mean I know that most people would like to speak an obscure foreign language, but I think you show learn the languages where all the hot women are. This makes my list: Swedish, Italian, and French (in that order). But I digress.

Camilla Sjoberg is an Italian actress/model and you can tell from this picture that she is sexy, sexy, and sexy some more. I’ve given up trying to find sexy yet tasteful pictures of these girls. One reason is that in researching Italian women for this blog, I was hard pressed to find ones with all (or most) of their clothes on.

This vixen is beautiful, though. The way she looks at you is as if she if going to attack you (like a cougar). Her features are absolutely Italian with the dark hair, the striking eyes, and the sexy figure. Her lips look like she wants to say something (or do something). Her curves are spectacular and yes, those breasts are perfect. They’re so perfect that they just wanted to come out and play.
Camilla, I don’t know how a sex pot like you got a last name like Sjoberg, but I don’t care. You are still on the top of my list of hot Italians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photo Blog Blogs
Adult Blog Directory